CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Almost Done

This has honestly been a great year.  I had a great caseload of kids and surprisingly it went by incredibly quick. I'm very excited about the summer though.  I want ideas on what I can do this summer with a toddler.
We plan to :
1. Go to the Sprinkler Park
2. Go to the park
3. Go to the Library. I'm wondering if they have a story hour in the summer. Hudson loves books!
4. We might go to Dixon Springs and to the Chocolate Factory.

What else is out there for a toddler? I want to stay busy.

1 1/2 weeks left!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I think they definitely have story hour in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Please pop on over to my site to receive your Versatile Blogger award!

    http://savvystitcher.blogspot.com/2010/05/veratile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete